Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review: Elite Man Multivitamins by Vitamin Elite

Joseph Valo III
Photo Taken by Joseph Valo III
Taking a great multivitamin supplement is key in maintaining the proper amount of vitamins that your body needs to be healthy. A lot of things can lead to us not getting the proper amount of vitamins that we need like; poor nutrition which comes to a poor diet from the foods that we eat, not eating enough of the right kinds of food and also being a vegetarian as well even though you get a lot from the vegetables  and so forth, but there are still ones that you don't get as well too.

So my girlfriend Sarah and I were looking for a great Multivitamin for me and we came across Elite Multivitamins by Vitamin Elite and let me just say this.. they have everything for what a man needs, it has 8 different blends which meets a mans needs. Here are the 8 different blends: Green and Whole Foods, Omega Oils, Energy and Focus, Liver Cleanse, Detox, Immunity, Digestive Enzyme, and a Colon Probiotic blend.  On top of that the product has all the vitamins and minerals and everything that you need too.  You can find this product on Vitamin Elite's Website and also on Amazon for $39.95. And this is a really awesome deal!! You get 33 essential vitamins and minerals 8 custom blends and green and whole foods supplement as well.

Pros: 33 Essential Vitamins and Minerals, 8 different blends: Green and Whole Foods, Omega Oils, Energy and Focus, Liver Cleanse, Detox, Immunity, Digestive Enzyme, and a Colon Probiotic blend and this product is in the price range for any man to purchase it as well. And this product does what is says too. And everything about this product is quality as well too. And they also have a full refund guarantee as well.

Cons: Do not take more that what is directed.

When I first got this product I wanted to see what it was all about. So I took it like the directions said, 3 tablets with meals through out the day. And I noticed a change, I had more energy and focus and I noticed that my stomach was feeling much better as well. And I felt better over all too.

I would recommend this product to any man because  the can greatly benefit from this. and I would get this as a gift for family and friends as well.

As with anything, read the entire label before you do anything!

Until next time, you get out what you put in...   And to always pay it forward.

Product Disclaimer:  Received said product mentioned above as a gift from my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment