Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Channeling Joe Keller

A few people have asked me about a young man named Joseph Keller who went missing in late July of this year, 2015. I didn't really get a full backstory on this young man, but was told he is from Tennessee, but disappeared when visiting Colorado on vacation. As a psychic, I am all about helping other people and using my gift for the right reasons to find out what happened.

After meditating for about 20 minutes, I decided to lay down, cover my eyes, and let my mind wander. At this point, I was being shown a young man that looked about 20 years old. I would say he's about 5'7. He looks to be 160, maybe 170 pounds. He has an athletic build. I see him with a group of friends. Immediately I am picking up his name Joe and actually hear them talking. I see them on the road and making a stop in Colorado. The day of the jog, he was wearing what looks to be red running shorts and a light shirt. I want to say gray. I am going to say he had on blue shoes.

I see his friend with him. The friend has brown hair, dark brown hair and an athletic build. Both are jogging on a trail. As they continued to jog, I see that Joe and his friend come across a fork in the path. Instead of sticking together, I literally see Joe and his friend splitting up and going in different directions. I see Joe going to the right and his friend to the left. Joe is wearing red running shorts. I see Joe just jogging and looking at the beauty of the mountains. Almost awe struck.

It was starting to get late. Meanwhile, Joe lost track of time and I see him getting lost. I also see him having a shortness of breath. I can feel the air and due to the altitude it is thin, which he is not use to. I see Joe trying to find his way back, but he gets loss even more in the process. The next day I see him almost in a state of confusion. I see him trying to build a shelter to stay warm. I am picking up several emotions, but I see Joe as being a strong willed individual. Almost headstrong. I also see Joe showing signs of where he was in case others were looking for him.

He is 10 miles away from the search. The search needs to be expanded further. The area of the search, that is. He is telling me he did die and it was due to no food. He is standing to the side and has a gray tone to him, which tells me he is deceased. I am also getting the feeling that he was dehydrated, as well. My lips feel dry so I am also going to guess this contributed to his death. I see his body by a big stone laying on it's side. He is showing me that he is next to the big stone and he still has on the red shorts too. I don't know why but the red shorts keep standing out. I believe it's a sign, as this can be a link to finding him.

Joe is telling me that he loves his family very much. He also says he wishes that he and his friend never split up. At the time, he was awe struck and he thought he knew it all and had the answers. He was an adventurous kid and loved running. He thought he would be able to find his way back. He told me to tell Collin he is sorry.

Ok, I have to stop. I am starting to get dizzy. I will channel this again because I feel there may be more clues shown to me including where he is located. I was not going to put this out there, but I truly believe that the search area needs to be extended and I believe within the 10 miles extension he will be found lying next to the big stone. I believe his family needs to know where he is and how he died so they can have closure.

Stay tuned for my next channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment