Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review: Hydroxycut Lean Protein shake.


The other day I was at my sisters house and she said that she has something for me to try. She gave me 4 of the Hydroxycut Lean Protein shakes. I was very anxious to give them a try. So I did... As with anything I take, I always read the whole label. I decided to try one right there. She had them in the refrigerator like it said on the label.

It tasted really good. I like how the container had a cap on it so I could save the rest in case I wanted to finish it later. I liked the fact that it has that it was premixed. This product has 16 grams of protein, 0 grams of sugar, and only 100 calories. 

This is perfect for anyone who is trying to loose weight and wanted something in between meals.  Yow can find this product just about anywhere like; Walmart, Walgreens and on some online stores for a good price. Hydroxycut Lean Protein shake comes in a 4 pack and has 2 flavors, Milk Chocolate and Vanilla.

I would recommend this product to anyone. but beware if you are allergic to milk ingredients this product is not for you. Here is a link to their website where you can find out more information on this product. http://www.hydroxycut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment