Thursday, June 5, 2014

Skin Care For Men Review: Vasanti BrightenUp!

Joseph Valo III
Every great skin care routine has to start with a great cleanser and exfoliator. Everyone has different skin types; sensitive, oily and non-oily etc. I had the opportunity to try this product from a sample box I get every month from Birch Box Men. this product is an exfoliating cleanser and brightener. You could say that this is a 3-in-1 product. 

When I first used this product, I noticed it had a creamy yet gritty texture. the grittiness is the exfoliator to get rid of the dead skin cells to let the new skin cells grow. After using this product, my skin felt clean, energized, smooth and oil free.

Here is a link to the website for this product. http://vasanticosmetics.com/brighten-up-enzymatic-face-treatment-exfoliator.html  I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to cleanse, exfoliate, and brighten up their skin. As with anything you must read the whole label to see if there is any allergens, warnings and how to use the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment