Thursday, October 30, 2014

Clear Muscle by MuscleTech :The Review

Joseph Valo III
By now just about everyone has heard about the newest supplement by MuscleTech called CLEAR MUSCLE. When I first heard of it I was like, Now that's something I would like to try. And then I signed up to test and review products and got this. Wow! I said to myself, " I'm not going to let this opportunity pass me by!" So I put this to the test and I mean "THE TEST!" And to my amazement it did exactly what MuscleTech says it does.

Clear Muscle got it's name from the liquid and the capsule which is also clear. And the muscle part is from keeping your body in an anabolic state through the absorption and synthesis of protein. Clear Muscle is a free acid derivative from Leucine and HMB.

Now let's get to the test that I put it through. There were several: Taking it and doing nothing, taking it and working out without the added protein and then taking it and working out heavy with lots of protein.

The first test showed very little results which was expected.

The second test I noticed some gains and a little definition.

The third test had the greatest results. I noticed a huge difference in strength, muscle mass.

What I got from doing these tests are: the harder you workout and have the ample amount of protein this supplement will help you achieve what you want. But with everything results will very from person to person. If you don't believe me, then try it for yourself.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to add muscle and get stronger both male and female.

Here are a few links to help you out on some researching this product.
http://www.muscletech.com/products/performance-series/clear-muscle/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucine

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta-Hydroxy_beta-methylbutyric_acid

http://www.gnc.com/MuscleTech-Clear-Muscle/product.jsp?productId=34695106

Clear muscle can be bought at Bodybuilding.com, GNC.com and some other places as well. I'm very pleased with the results I got from the Clear Muscle. If you get a chance to use it, Do It!

As with anything, do your research and remember what you put into it is what you get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment