Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Protein Review: ISOLATE BUILD by Fuel:One

Joseph Valo III Its time again for another protein review and this time it's Isolate Build from Fuel:One a new brand that is sold at www.gnc.com and in the stores.

Isolate Build is 100% pure protein isolate. 0grams of fat and 0grams of sugar 20grams of 4 different protein isolates (Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate, 97% Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate) branch chain amino acids, glutamine, and leucine.

Isolate Build comes in 2 different flavors (Vanilla Caramel, Rich Chocolate) my favorite is the Vanilla Caramel. It tastes just like it says, and it has natural flavors.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I noticed a big difference. I gained 4 pounds, noticed that my muscles got bigger as well.
The Isolate Build is easy to blend. And is easy on the stomach. I take this between meals, before and after workouts as well.

I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. You definitely get what you pay for with this product. The retail price for this product $79.99 at gnc. If you have the gold card its $69.99.
Here is a link to fuel:one, www.fuelone.com
As with anything you must read the whole label before using any product or supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment