Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Did Michael Odegard from Portland, OR. really just threaten me?

Joseph Valo III


Michael Coleman Odegard of Portland, Oregon just sent me this comment.

Hello everyone. Guess what? Just a few hours ago, I received this message from Odegard. To be honest, I really do feel threatened by what it says. First of all, my girlfriend Sarah Afshar and I, Joseph Valo III are not behind any of those blogs. In fact, it is Michael Coleman Odegard who has made blogs about my girlfriend Sarah and I, as well. He has even harassed a Portland State Police officer, as well. It's safe to say that Odegard has burned a lot of bridges, so it's hard to say who is behind those blogs. But, one thing is certain, we never made them. I also want to point out that I have no clue who Brian Mann is, as I never met the guy and never heard of him until Odegard attacked me and tried to perpetuate the idea that I am part of some sort of cabal. I also want to say that this threat will not be taken lightly either and every other one that Michael C. Odegard of Portland, Oregon wants to send in my direction. BTW Odegard, every time you make a threat towards me or anyone, it reflects upon you and makes those that have talked crap about you, right about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment