Saturday, June 27, 2015

More from Michael Odegard, the man from Portland who I never met.

Ok, these messages from Odegard just keep coming. I have no idea why Michael Odegard assumes that I am conspiring with Brian Mann, but the truth is, I have no idea who either of them are. I never met Brian Mann and didn't even know who he was until Odegard tried to perpetuate the idea that I am part of some sort of brigade that is out to "get him" as he claims. I want others to know too that this claim he is making is 100% false. And again, I just want to make it known now that I have never been to Portland. In fact, I have never been to the state of Oregon. I do not know who Michael Odegard is, like at all. Never met the guy and I never met this Brian Mann guy. I'm beginning to think that Odegard has an obsession with this Brian Mann guy that goes beyond what he's trying to insinuate. It's none of my business but, what I can do is continue to post of the threats and the lies this guy is spreading about me, which will leave a paper-trail for law enforcement in case Mr. Odegard acts on his threats towards me and my girlfriend Sarah.

I think that Mayra Martinez (the woman that goes by MayraMM that is stalking both Toni Ingram and my girlfriend Sarah Afshar) is possibly coaching Odegard to blame his lack of success on me. Think about it. Very odd that after the podcast I did about channeling Morgan Ingram, Odegard comes at me with threats. In fact, the one threat posted I received about a day or so after I uploaded it to Soundcloud.

And here is the link to the podcast on Soundcloud about What happened to Morgan?


1 comment: