Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MuscleTech's CellTech Hyper-Drive Review

Photo Taken by Joseph Valo III
I would like to take the time to let you know all about MuscleTech's newest product called CellTech Hyper-Build. When I got this product to test and review I was happy because I remember the CellTech Hard Gainer and how good it was. 

What MuscleTech did was take the old CellTech and made it better and made it a 5 in 1 powerful post workout supplement. They added more BCAA's, Electrolytes and added Tart Cherry to it and many more things. 

When I first tried it the first thing that got me was how good it tasted. There was no funky after taste at all. I decided to put this to the test and it passed. I read the whole label and followed the directions to the "T". The end result after taking this for a week was more strength. I also noticed that I wasn't sore like usual and I was starting to get more muscle mass as well. What I like is that there is no loading phase with this and that it has electrolytes in it to help replenish what you lost during your workout.

The one thing I want to stress is that you must drink more water due to the creatine and you must read the whole label front and back and follow the directions. 

CellTech Hyper-Drive is broken into 5 parts.

BCAA Matrix -  4g L-Leucine, 1g L-Valine, 1g L-Isoleucine, 1g L-Glutamine.

Muscle Growth and Stregth Matrix - 4g Creatine Monohydrate, 1g Creatine HCL.

Cell Volumizing amino Acid Matrix - 1g Taurine, 240mg of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate.

Electrolyte Blend - 180mg Sodium Chloride, 50mg Coconut Water, 50mg Watermelon Juice, 40mg Dipotassium Phosphate.

Support Blend - 100mgWhite Mulberry Extract, 50mg Prickly Pear Concentrate.

How to take CellTech Hyper-Drive is you mix 1 scoop with 12oz of water and mix. Or if you have been using it for more than a week you can use 2 scoops in 24 ounces of water for the full effect. But if you are just starting to use this supplement just go with the 1 scoop for a week and then go with 2 scoops. but just remember that you need to drink adequate amount of water. And just take it right after you work out. 

I would definitely recommend CellTech Hyper-Drive to anyone who wants great muscle recovery and strength. CellTech Hyper-Drive will do what it says. I'm completely satisfied with this supplement and I will be using MuscleTech's CellTech Hyper-Drive as my post work out.

You can find out more about MuscleTech's CellTech Hyper-Drive here.
 
Product Disclaimer: I received this product to test and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment