Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Jet Mass by GAT

Joseph Valo III
I just recently was searching for a good product with creatine in it and came across Jet Mass by GAT. Let me just say I was impressed, simply put. It does what it says and tastes very good too. There was no loading phase and it mixed well to with no clumps. I took it directly after my work outs and before I went to bed. I would recommend that you try the Tropical Ice flavor.

This product has ultra-pure German creatine in it as well as a lot of other stuff that compliments it too.
Here is the link to the GAT  website so you can get more information on it. http://www.teamgat.com/
Now, with everything that you get and use, you must research it and follow directions. This product contains wheat and soy, and was manufactured in a facility that processes:Peanuts, milk and eggs.
So you can see the importance of reading the label.

I would recommend this to anyone that can use it. I put on nine pounds of muscle with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment