Monday, March 14, 2016

Dr. Brandt Pores No More

Photo Courtesy of http://www.drbrandtskincare.com
We all have problems with pores in one way or another and we look for ways to minimize the pores so that we dont get acne and clogged pores. Dr. Brandt's Pores No More is a pore refiner that helps minimize pores, reduce clogged pores, reduces shine among other things.

When I first got this skincare product as a gift from my soon to be fiance Sarah I was excited to go and try out this skincare product. When I first tried it and put it on my fingertip it felt lightweight and when I applied it to my face it went on nice and smooth and felt weightless. And I noticed that the skin was matifies and there was a reduction in the pores as well.

Pros: Matifies the skin and reduces shine in the skin. Helps to prevent makup from clogging pores and makes make up easier to remove. Helps to blur lines and inperfections. Also is dermatoligest tested as well. Cruelty free too.

Cons: Must read the whole label ro see if you are allergic to anything. 

I am extremely pleased with this skincare product. I would definitely reccommend this skincare product to friends, family and anyone who wants to minimize their pores, matify the skin and to blur lines as well. Dr. Brandt Skincare takes great pride in their skincare products and you will not be disappointed. 

You can find Dr. Brandt skincare on these links below:
Facebook 
Twitter 
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Instagram

Dr. Brandt changed the skincare comminuty for the better. On April 5th 2015 he passed away. Dr. Brandt will be greatly missed but will live on and be remembered through his skincare.
R.I.P. Dr. Brandt.
Disclaimer: The said product above is a gift from my soon to be fiance Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment