Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review of Dr.Jart+ Pore Minimalist Mask


Being a man, we have bigger pores than women, So we have to make sure the skin is cleansed and our pores are unclogged. When the pores get clogged you can get infected hairs, pimples boils and so forth. But there are products out there to help us to deal with this problem.

Most men look at masks as an unmanly thing. but the reality of this is that the skin is the largest organ of the body. So, what all can we do? Well, other than washing with soap and water and doing the skincare routine (cleanse, exfoliate, and apply the serums and then the moisturizers), you can use masks. And they do work as well. So this brings me in this review. I was in that mindset where, "that masks are for women" but I was wrong and my girlfriend Sarah, showed me the importance of skin care.

So here is the review, Dr.Jart+ Pore Minimalist Black charcoal sheet mask.  You can find this amazing mask at Sephora for a single use mask its $7.50 and a box of 5 is $35.00. This mask is good for large pores, excess sebum and pimples. You can use this amazing product anytime and it also detoxes you skin with the charcoal in the mask and draws out the things that clogs pores. This had activated charcoal spearmint extract and arginine as well. All you do is take it out of the package and carefully unfold it and put it on your face and smooth out the mask and leave it on for about 15 - 20 minutes and then just massage the excess serum in your face and hand.

When I first opened the package I noticed that it was neatly folded and soaked in the serum and that the mask was black with the charcoal, and no the charcoal don't rub off on the skin. I went and put the mask on and it felt cold and wet when I put the mask on. Then I smoothed out the edges. and I noticed that the mask didn't stick to my facial hair. I left it on for 20 minutes and in that time at first it felt a little tingly cold. the mask formed to my face and felt great. I know that my skin after I took the mask off felt smooth and was glowing and also that the pores were not as noticeable too and also not that oily as well.

Pros: Helps clean pores, closes pores and helps with the oils on your face, hypoallergenic, makes your skin smooth. And both men and women can use this product. Helps with blemishes, Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate free. Clearer, healthier complexion. Dermatologist tested.

Cons: You must read everything on the label. And if you have facial hair and you want the full effect you need to shave.

I would recommend this product to anyone one who wants to have great looking skin and small pores and healthy looking skin too. In closing, this product does what it says and is a great quality product. And I cannot stress that skin care is not only for women but for men as well. And Also of you want to see what all other products are from Dr.Jart+ just visit there website at http://us.drjart.com/products

Until next time think positive and pay it forward.


Product Disclaimer: The said product is a Birthday Gift from my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment