Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The beginning of the road...

Joseph Valo III
 I  never used to weigh 240 pounds.. in fact when I was young I always weighed around 140 pounds to 150 pounds and had a very high metabolism. I was able to eat anything I wanted to in my teenage years and early to mid 20’s. Then I had my Gall Gladder removed, and that’s where I had noticed a lot of changes. I still worked out and did everything that I used to, but since I wasn’t able to digest the fat, my body started to store it.
Now lets fast forward a couple of years..

About 2 years ago I joined a band which I thought; “wow I finally get to do what I always wanted to do”. Then I just left my self go because of curtain things that were going on in the band. I felt depressed, over ate and drank a lot of alcohol too. My weight went from 200 pounds to 240 pounds and then at my last show with the band I looked at the picture that was taken and about cried.. I thought to myself, ” What the heck did I do to my self, and what caused me to get that big?”.
At that point I had enough of how I had left myself go. I stopped drinking Alcohol, Over Eating, drinking Soda Pop, and became a Vegetarian too.
I started to work out and eat healthy.

I started that in the last week of April 2013, now it’s mid June 2013 and I had lost 45 pounds and feel way better. I lost 3 sizes in my waist, and not depressed like I used to be. If I can do it, You can too. All you have to do is put your left foot in front of your right and keep on moving. First, set small goals. Then as you start to see the changes , tweak them to fit your specific needs.

Remember: the first 2 weeks are going to be the hardest, because you are doing something totally different, and your body has to adjust to different changes..

No comments:

Post a Comment