Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!

Joseph Valo III

         Valentines Day only comes one time a year where everyone can celebrate their love with their loved one. But depending on the couple and the person Valentines Day is every day when you are so much in love with your loved one. For me, Valentines Day is every day because I'm deeply madly head over heels in love my soul mate Sarah Afshar! We complete each other in every way, we make the greatest and perfect team! I'm blessed thankful and lucky to have the most Intelligent, classy, sophisticated, extremely talented, breathtakingly beautiful and the hottest and the most sexiest woman in the universe!!!!! I have the greatest soul mate, lover, and best friend in the world. I love you Sarah Afshar. 


          I would like to take a special moment so my girlfriend and I can say thank you to Michele Ferrero for all you did for Valentines day and for chocolate lovers around the world. You will be truly missed but your legacy will live on in your chocolates.   RIP Michele Ferrero

No comments:

Post a Comment