Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: StrapSnake Guitar Cotton Guitar Strap

Joseph Valo III
Photo taken be Joseph Valo III
        As an avid musician, I know the importance of having a great and durable guitar strap. It can't be too wide or too thin and be of the right material that is able to withstand the punishment of everyday use. Just recently I got this guitar strap from my girlfriend by surprise and I thought I would do a review on the guitar strap since I didn't review anything that has to do with musical instruments or music. 

       The guitar strap is from a company called StrapSnake and you can find this guitar strap here on amazon for $25.00 but its on sale for $15.88. and they have some other products there as well.

       The guitar strap is all cotton weave that's thick and heavy with extended thick leather ends. The guitar strap adjusts nice and easy too. Also it feels good on the shoulder too with out the feeling of the strap digging in to the shoulder as well.   

       There is no cons to this product as everything is great about this product. 

       I would definitely recommend this to any other musician just beginning and the professional. I will be definitely be using this guitar strap to its fullest!!!!   


Product disclaimer: Gift from girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment