Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Video Review: Strap Snake Guitar Strap

Joseph Valo III



Just recently I got this guitar strap from my girlfriend Sarah Afshar by surprise and I thought I would do a review on the guitar strap. As you see in the video, I show you how easy it is to hook the guitar strap on a bass guitar an acoustic 6 string guitar and a 12 string acoustic guitar as well. then I jump up and down with my bass guitar to show you how strong the guitar strap is. The guitar strap can be found on amazon under Strap Snake Guitar Straps at this link http://amzn.com/B00DN2BHWC This guitar strap is tough and durable and will endure every day punishment from use. I would recommend this product to anyone. And im playing some excerpts of songs, "Golpari" , "I'm calling for you in the 12 string" and "You aint going to save my grave" on the acoustic guitar." That my girlfriend Sarah Afshar And I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment