Saturday, October 10, 2015

Best in Beauty 2015: Men

My girlfriend Sarah Afshar is a beauty writer for Examiner.com. I am very proud of everything she does and I love her so much (and Sarah if you are reading, I love you so much). For Examiner, Sarah created the Best in Beauty Awards and I do believe this is the 2nd year she has done the awards. She decided for the men's portion of the awards, she would feature my picks for best men's grooming products. I really enjoyed helping and am looking forward to helping next year.

If you haven't had the chance yet, you need to read the article. Check out the article here http://www.examiner.com/article/best-beauty-2015-men. I recently got a job and have a lot of good things to share with you, as I'm working on some good things for grooming and the holidays so stay tuned for that

No comments:

Post a Comment