Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
In theaters December 18th
I think George Lucas is a genius when it comes to science fiction. He managed to create a brand that has branched out for almost 40 years. When you look back at the original Star Wars movie that came out in 1977 who knew that it would go on to become the biggest and most successful film franchise in the history of entertainment.

What I really like about this new movie is the fact they are bringing back Harrison Ford. The original Han Solo. I think he will bring so much to this movie. I also like that they are bring back Carrie Fisher, the original Princess Leila. To be honest, they should have brought them back previously.  

I think the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer looks great (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE) and just gives you a lot of preview. I don't know if you knew this, but this trailer broke records when it first came out. Over 30 million views in just 24 hours which proves Star Wars really is the most popular film franchise and has a lot of fans.

I can't wait until December 18, 2015 which I do believe is the Friday before Christmas. Christmas is the Friday after, so they were smart putting out this movie before then. I can't wait to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

No comments:

Post a Comment