Saturday, July 18, 2015

Question of the Day: What is your favorite TV show?

Q: Hey Joe. I am a big fan of your blog and what it represents. I really enjoyed your story about overcoming struggle and how you lost 70 pounds. It is one of my favorites. I want to know, what is your favorite TV show?

First, I just want to say thank you. That means a lot that you are inspired by my story. Thank you for your question. It's a good question. I have a lot of favorites so I can't choose just one. I love Ancient Aliens, Forged in Fire, Hanger One, on the History Channel. I love watching Animal Planet because my girlfriend is addicted to it. I also like My cat from hell, I really like Breaking Bad and the spinoff show, Better Call Saul. And I see Better Call Saul getting a bunch of Emmy's as well because its just as good as Breaking Bad.  It depends on my mood. But I usually tend to watch the History channel and the Animal Planet the most. Also I just want to add that, if you put your mind to it, have that drive and motivation, you can achieve what ever you set out to accomplish. For me it was to lose 70 pounds and do a lifestyle change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment