Friday, July 17, 2015

Question of the Day: Why is Michael Odegard saying you are stalking him?

Q: Hi Joe. How are you? I was listening to episode 12 of Sword & Scale and I cannot help but notice that Boudet allowed a man named Michael Odegard from Portland to libel you and your girlfriend. You could tell he was lying by what he said, but my question for you is, why is he saying you are stalking him?

This man, out of the blue, decided he was going to lie about me, slander me, and as you stated, libel me simply because I recorded a podcast telling the truth defending myself and my girlfriend. In the podcast, I simply told the truth and exposed his lies for what they are, lies. You can listen to the podcast here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0nctMBJV5s. After the podcast, he created multiple hate blogs about me and tried to perpetuate the idea that I am conspiring with Brian Mann (a guy from Portland, who I have never met mind you) to ruin his life. He is trying to cover up the fact he is a liar by painting me as a stalker. It doesn't bother me because I know it is not true. He also knows it is not true. He's just saying it for his 15 minutes of fame. He's also trying to blame his lack of success on me simply because I defended myself from his lies, as well. So in the end of everything, it is unemployed 40+ year old Michael Coleman Odegard from Portland, Oregon who is stalking me, stalking my girlfriend, and stalking the other people he lies about including Brian Mann.

1 comment:

  1. Why would anyone stalk a man that looks a washed up version of Mr. Bean? Almost as bad as barrel chest bar hag MayraMM with her wreck face and gang member tats saying Toni Ingram and Sarah Afshar are stalking her. I wonder what Donald Trump would say.

    ReplyDelete