Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Question of the Day: Who is your celebrity crush?

Q: Joe, I am curious. I read on a website that you had a crush on Kate Upton. Is this true? Who is your celebrity crush?

Honestly, that is not true. Someone is either impersonating me or just assuming that. I think Kate Upton is very average looking. I really don't have a crush right now because I am with the most beautiful woman in the world. Before I was with Sarah though, my crush was Kim Kardashian and it is because she reminded me a lot of Sarah. The Kim Kardashian 4-5 years ago was very attractive. I remember being at the gym at the fire department in McKees Rocks working out and the Keeping Up With The Kardashian show came on TV. My first thought was "is that Sarah?" when I first saw Kim. I have to admit, I have a thing for Middle Eastern women. I will say this. although I have blue eyes, I am not into women with light eyes. Just isn't my thing. Persian women are the hottest and I have always leaned towards the big, dark exotic eyes. I also love women who are short and curvy and have weight in all of the right places. Sarah is everything I want, need, and desire in a woman. She is not only strikingly stunning, but she's intelligent, classy, compassionate, and very talented too. She always puts others before her and always loves helping other people. She helped me many times including in recent years when I was at my lowest. I have never met a woman with such determination, spirit, and fire like my girlfriend. I have known Sarah for 18 years and in my 37 years of living, I have never met a woman at all like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment