Saturday, August 15, 2015

BiC Hybrid Flex 4 Razors Review

Photo Courtesy of walmart.com
Every man knows that you have to have a great razor that gets the job done. That gets close to the skin for a clean smooth shave with little to no irritation. And there are a lot of great razors out there that get the job done. A great razor is one of the most important parts of the basic men's grooming kit. and lets fave it if we didn't shave we would look like the guys from ZZ Top. which isn't a bad thing to most people. But every one is different in their preference of facial hair and this is where the razors come into play. 

Now when you choose a razor you have to take somethings in to consideration like, how sensitive your skin is, does it have a lubricating strip, if your facial hair is thick or thin, how many blades it has are just some of the things to think about. Also a big thing is how the handle of the razor fits in your hand. Because if you can't grip it properly you can slice or cut your self, and we don't need that to happen. 

The BiC Hybrid flex 4 has everything that you need. It has the lubricating strip to help the razor get that extra smooth clean cut and to also help to moisturize the skin in the process. Has a pivoting head that helps to get a closer shave from all the angles. The handle is weighted and has a non-slip grip that fits in your hand for that ultra control to keep from slipping and cutting yourself. Replaceable cartridges that are easy to put on and take off with the push of the button on the handle of the razor. Comes with 4 cartridges to get you started. And the big this is that it has 4 flexible blades that bend to help you get a close and smoother shave.

When my girlfriend Sarah gave me these razors for my birthday I was eager to use it and put the razor to the test to see if is does what it says. When I got used the razor I red the whole label front and back. Then went and washed my face and applied the shaving gel to the areas on my face that I wanted to shave.  Then I got the razor out of the package and put the cartridge on the razor as per the instruction on the label. 

The handle was weighted and had that comfortable grip and that's when I started to shave. I could feel the 4 razor blades doing their job as I could feel the lubrication strip as well. When I got done shaving I had a nice clean smooth and very close shave. There was no left over stubble that you can feel when the razor doesn't get the area that it cannot like around the neck and so forth. And my girlfriend Sarah was amazed at how close and smooth the shave was as well. Then I followed up with an after shave and put on my Vitamin C serum.  

I don't think most men know this, but they should, that when you shave you are exfoliating the skin. So if you exfoliate after you shave only do the areas that you didn't shave. Shaving actually takes the dead and old skin cells off to expose the new skin cells. And if you exfoliate the areas that you have shaved you can damage your skin leaving it irritated and red.

Pros: 4 flexible razor blades. Weighted handle, Non-slip grip. Pivoting head. Lubricating strip. Removable razor cartridges. Gives a smooth, clean, close shave. 

Cons: Improper usages may result  in cutting yourself. Younger males that use the razor must have adult supervision.

This is an amazing product that I would recommend to anyone that is of age to shave.  This will make the perfect gift for friends and family and anyone who wants a smooth clean shave. this razor you can use body as well whether its to shave your arms, chest, back, legs and so forth. You can find this product at bicworld.com or any where on line. this razor retails for about $6.00. and that's a really great price for a great product that does what it says it does.

In closing, this is an amazing product and you will be amazed with it. I am and I know that you will too. When it comes to men's grooming, take pride in yourself and have confidence in your grooming products. Because you are putting a lot of faith in that you use to make yourself look great and to show that you take price in yourself. 

Until next time, Treat other people how you would want to be treated and pay it forward.

Product disclaimer: The said product is a gift from my girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment