Sunday, August 9, 2015

Question of the Day: What are some of your favorite songs?

Q: I know you are a genius when it comes to creating music and I have heard your work when you were Gods n Aliens. The Calling is one of my favorite songs. I also can't wait to hear your work with Unchained Echo. I wanted to ask you, what are some of your favorite songs?

Hello. How are you? Thanks for the question. I have way too many favorite songs. I am really diverse when it comes to music. I really love rock music more than anything. I am really into progressive industrial type of rock. My least favorite is country, but I can tolerate it.

I will just post my playlist on my iPhone:

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Who Wants To Live Forever by Queen
It's Late by Queen
Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead
Levitate by Hollywood Undead
We Are by Hollywood Undead
Undead by Hollywood Undead
Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory
Kiss The Rain by Thriving Ivory
The Kill (Bury Me) by 30 Seconds to Mars
Closer To The Edge by 30 Seconds to Mars
Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Better Than Me by Hinder
Ain't No Grave by Johnny Cash
Gods Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
P Control by Prince
Computer Blue by Prince
Baby I'm A Star by Prince
Purple Rain by Prince
Darling Nikki by Prince
When Doves Cry by Prince
Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson
Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson
Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode
Stripped by Depeche Mode
Stripped by Rammstein
Engel by Rammstein
The Undertaker by Puscifer
Rev 22:20 by Puscifer
Magic Dance by David Bowie
Modern Love by David Bowie
Morphine by Michael Jackson
We've Had Enough by Michael Jackson
Old Time Rock n Roll by Bob Seger
Katmandu by Bob Seger
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke
When I Get You Alone by Robin Thicke
We Love Girls by 8ky 6lu
Dirty Little Mind by Jackyl
I Stand Alone by Jackyl

I also listen to quite a few mixes. I love electronic music and have recently dipped into the trance genre. EDF is real interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment