Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Cheaters Exposed By Ashley Madison Hack

A cheater is not defined by race, color of skin, ethnicity, or sex. It can be male or female as well. In the recent weeks a group of hackers went and hack the Ashley Madison website that promoted cheating. I do not condone cheating and never will. It mean, despicable, and shows everyone what type of person you are. And the person that cheats has low self esteem, the lowest standards if any, and trash. Because they done care about the person they are with and they don't care about themselves as well as their families which include the innocent third parties like children and family members too. it can destroy marriages and relationships and friendships as well and make everyone think twice about you as well.

The Ashley Madison hack has exposed countless number of cheaters all around the world as well. High level of government employees using the government computers to go on to the website and so forth. And now there are reports of people getting extorted and everything else. But I can say that those people who cheated have it coming.

I was in a relationship in Texas for about 9 months and I'm not going to get too personal about this but I caught her cheating on me. And here is the way I was able to catch her cheating on me and it wasn't even through hacking. It all started when she went and left for long periods of time like for the whole weekend at a time and it didn't stop there, it was during the week day and nights as well. she never even would tell me where she was going just in case something would happen. She didn't tell no one not even her parents. And when I would ask her where she was she got all defensive about it and accuse me of cheating.

And when she would come back her hair would be all messed up and she would be all a mess and distant. We were always fighting and she would accuse me of cheating on her every time. And I remember one night I came home from work a little late. She had some of our friends there and she just screamed and hollered insisting that I was with some one else and that I cheated on her. She went over to me and pulled my pants and underwear down in front of every one and was smelling to see if I had cheated on her. He our friends told her that she was crazy and left. And then she wasn't going to shower until I admitted to cheating on her.

I said to her that she is crazy and if that happens I'm sleeping on the couch. So I slept on the couch for 2 weeks and I never had no physical contact with her because she was all nasty and rank. and now keep in mind that the fighting and arguing and the accusations kept on. And she would still disappear for days at a time.  I know that she was cheating on me but I had no proof. But I would find out soon enough. at the end of the 2 weeks one day I went to work and was there for about 2 hours and I had to go back to the apartment to get something. When I got to the apartment I noticed that one of our friends truck was there. I didn't pay no mind to it. and I went into the apt and got what I went there to get and noticed that the door was closed. and heard some noises coming from there.

So I went and opened the door and I caught her red handed!! Hell underneath him... And I said, "ahh hmm" in an authoritative type of sound and he immediately stopped and they went and both covered up. And she told me to get the "F" out. and I said,"I finally caught you." And he said " Are you going to kick my ass?" And I said "No." and he said,"Why?" And I said to him, "You must either be really stupid of the man of the year because she hasn't showered for 2 weeks" And he look at me and his eyes got heal huge like WTF. Then he looked at her said, "You told me that you showered!" Her face got 3 shades of purple and threw the lamp at me. I shut the door, left and went back to work.

At first I was hurt because I felt betrayed but then I realized that I'm much better than she could ever be and that I was too good for her and kicked her out. By her cheating on me it made my life hell in this way. She got me fired from a good job where I was working at by going in and causing a scene, every where we would go she would be accusing me of looking at other women and even pick fights with other women just to make a scene, all the constant fighting and arguing and I couldn't even go to the store let alone work with out being accused of cheating on her. She even had our friends and her friends go and check up on me as well.

All the signs were there of her cheating but I just needed  the proof.. Being gone for hours and days on end, the accusations that were constant, the fighting, and so forth. I am happy this happened because in the end,  I am with the one woman I am meant to be with and her name is Sarah Afshar. Cheating is not worth it. If you are unhappy in the relationship just leave. Or try and work things out to prevent it from happening. 

1 comment:

  1. You and Sarah are the perfect couple and remind me so much of Toni and Steve.

    ReplyDelete