Saturday, August 8, 2015

Question of the Day: Who is funnier - Shane Dawson or Drew Monson?

Q: Hi Joe. I'm a big fan of your blog. I like that you write about all different types of topics. I wanted to ask you, do you follow Shane Dawson or Drew Monson on YouTube? They are so funny. I wanted to ask you, who do you think is funnier?

Hey. How are you? Thanks for the question, you know, I have watched both of them and they are both really funny and talented YouTube personalities. I really can't choose between the two. I never heard about them until recently and had the chance to check out their channels. They both seem really diverse and tend to lean towards the comedic spectrum. I can't say that one is funnier than the other because they are both really talented and of course, funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment