Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Tea Review

Photo Courtesy of  www.celestialseasonings.com
I have tried many different teas before and Celestial Seasonings tea is right up there with the best. Their tea is 100% all natural, gluten free and it is kosher certified as well. I will be going to review the Mandarin Orange Spice Tea.  Its important to take care of your body on the outside as well in the inside as well. And tea can help with that. 

This great tea is made from quality ingredients and Celestial Seasonings stands behind its quality products and takes great pride in their tea. Their tea's all all 100% all natural, flavors, no preservatives and artificial colors. Also it's naturally caffeine free.  Here are the ingredients in the Mandarin Orange Spice Tea.

"Orange peel, hibiscus, roasted chicory, rosehips, blackberry leaves, chamomile, hawthorn, cinnamon, natural mandarin orange flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), cloves and coriander."

Quoted from Celestial Seasonings


When I got the tea from grocery shopping, I got home and brewed it according the the instructions on the package. I added a tablespoon of sugar and a little bit of milk as well. I could smell the delightful aroma of the Mandarin Orange and Spices. I could taste the Asian influences when I took the first sip and every sip afterwards. I can why Celestial Seasonings Tea is right up there with the best. I'm very pleased with this tea and cannot wait to try all the other kinds of tea that they have to offer.

Pros100% all natural, flavors, no preservatives and  artificial  colors. Also it's naturally caffeine free. And would compliment just about any Asian food as well. 

Cons:  May be extremely hot when brewed. 

I would recommend this to anyone who loves tea and wants try try something different and new. I would also recommend this to family and friends. This amazing tea is great!  You can find it on Celestial Seasonings Website for $3.99 for a box of 20 tea bags. And that is an amazing deal for a great quality product. My girlfriend Sarah and I are satisfied with this product. 

Im going to leave you with a fun fact quoted from their website about the tea.  

"Mandarin oranges get their name from ancient Chinese officials called “mandarins” who wore bright orange robes – and for whom the entire mandarin orange crop was once reserved!"

Quoted from Celestial Seasonings


Product disclaimer: Purchased at the grocery store to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment