Thursday, August 6, 2015

Joseph Abboud Men's Fragrance Review.

Photo by Joseph Valo III
My girlfriend Sarah and I were talking about men's cologne and she surprised me with this bottle of Joseph Abboud fragrance for my birthday. So, I'm doing something different and doing a fragrance review for men. And there will be more to come too.

I have chosen Joseph Abboud, because this is an amazing men's fragrance that you can wear for just that special occasion or every day. It would depend on the user at to their needs as well if they wanted to go and wear it every day or just on special occasions like a night out in the town with your girlfriend or when you propose to your girlfriend go out to the movies or dinner with your friends as well. What is unique about this cologne is that it has a Lavender note in it that has some what of a calming effect as well. 

When I sprayed it on my wrists I could smell immediately the top notes of  Bamboo and Citrus. Then I noticed after that, the  smell of Geranium, Sage and then the Lavender notes as well. And the the closing note is of a woodsy base to round out all the notes. I want to say that this amazing cologne had a calming effect on me because of the Lavender note in it. I want to say this as well a little goes a long way too. I'm very pleased with this fragrance and I know that you will too. 

Pros: Great smelling. You can use it for special occasions or every day depending on the person. The Lavender note in it has a calming effect.  Use of quality products.

Cons: Do NOT use near open flame due to alcohol content!

I would recommend this amazing cologne to any man, friends and family that want to smell great and have that calming effect as well. A 1.7 oz bottle of this amazing fragrance retails for $50.00 on Joseph Abboud website  and also exclusively on Men's Wearhouse website too.

In closing Joseph Abbound is an amazing cologne that one can appreciate due to it's blend. Its not too strong and its not too weak either.And a little goes a long way too.  

Until next time, Pay it forward and always better yourself by helping someone else.

Product Disclaimer: The said product is a gift for my birthday from my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment