Thursday, August 20, 2015

My interview with AJ Jung

A while ago, my girlfriend Sarah Afshar and I were contacted by a friend of Morgan Ingram's for an interview. His name is AJ Jung and he is the creator of the Keenan Vanginkel blog. He said that he was spammed some podcast about us and he said it was real libelous and you could tell the people that appeared on it were lying to try and discredit Toni Ingram and everyone who supports her. I'm gonna take a stab and guess it's the one with Mike Boudet which is filled with lies. I listened to it and it is all lies. What was real messed up was my stalker, the man from Portland and his 45 minute rant of fruit cake.

Jung knew it was all lies too. So that is when he wanted to hear our side of the story, so I gave him my number and we did a conference call. He asked us questions about Morgan Ingram and the people who are harassing us including Tricia Griffith of Websleuths and her friends Terri Stipp and Mayra Martinez along with Michael Odegard, the man from Portland who I never met. We were completely honest with Jung in this interview and left no stone turned. That is what you do when you tell the truth and everything I said in this interview is the truth.

Anyways, check out the interview here:

1 comment: