Sunday, August 30, 2015

Question of the Day: Do you still talk to the Gods n Aliens?

Q: What's up Joe? How are you? I was a fan of the band you were in called Gods and Aliens. I saw you perform at the Deadhorse back in early 2013 shortly before you parted ways with the band. I really love The Calling. It was the best song in the entire play lineup and I really loved the solo you performed in the beginning. You are a phenomenal bass player. I wanted to ask, do you still talk to the band?

First, I want to say thank you. Thank you for the wonderful compliment. One of the reasons I stayed with Gods n Aliens for so long was because of not only the music, but because of the fans and people like you, so your words are appreciated.

Unfortunately, I don't talk to the band anymore and haven't talked to them in almost 3 years. I think it's better this way simply because I am working on a new music project right now with my girlfriend Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment