Friday, August 7, 2015

Two in one review: Pert Plus 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner.

Photo by Joseph Valo III
Talking about health and wellness, I have talked about skincare and exercising but not having health shiny thick full hair. And today I will be talking about 2 great products that are 2 in 1. Pert Plus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner Classic Cool and Pert Plus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner thicker and fuller. Both products are amazing and do what they say. Pert shampoo and conditioner has been around for years. And is a house hold name as well.  My girlfriend Sarah and I were talking about my hair and what I use to get that thick and fullness. So I decided to do a review of Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner and Sarah went above and beyond and got me the 2 products for my birthday. So I'm going to review both of them.



Photo by Joseph Valo III
Pert Plus 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner thicker and fuller: The bottle has a cool wavy shape to it and if you put both bottles together they fit together as well. Has a cool clean smell to it and is a dark pearlescent green color as well. Has caffeine in it for fine thinning hair. 

When I first tried it, it had a dark green pearlescent color with a cool clean smell as well. And it lathered up real nice and the great part about it is that I didnt have to use a conditioner afterwards as well. My hair came out clean thicker and fuller and great! 

Pros: Great quality products. Does what the product label says. Made my hair healthy and shiny and smooth. Cut down the water usage and shower time as well. Made my hair thicker and fuller too.

ConsMust read the entire label to see if you are allergic to anything.



Photo by Joseph Valo III
Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner: This amazing shampoo and conditioner in one is for normal hair and it has a medium conditioner in it as well. The color is a light pearlescent green color with a clean shampoo smell. It is gentle for color treated hair as well.  

When I first tried the shampoo it had a light pearlescent green color with a clean shampoo smell and felt great as I could feel it working cleaning my hair, And I also love the fact that I didnt have to use a conditioner afterwards as well. After I dried my hair I notices that it was smooth and healthy looking as well. 

Pros: Great quality products. Does what the product label says. Made my hair healthy and shiny and smooth. Cut down the water usage and shower time as well.

Cons: Must read the entire label to see if you are allergic to anything.


Both of these amazing products do what they say and I am happy and pleased with them. I would recommend these amazing products for anyone who wants Silky Smooth, healthy, thicker and fuller hair. I would get these products as a gift for family and friends as well.  You can find these amazing products at http://www.pertplus.com/ and check out the other amazing products they have as well.

Until next time pay it forward and help those who are less fortunate, 

Product Disclaimer: Said products were a gift from my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment